Mahroze has a strict no-return policy on all items, except in the case of a manufacturing defect or found broken. Under these circumstances, the item will be exchanged within seven days of purchase, if the fault has been claimed by the customer. All items are carefully checked prior to dispatch to ensure that your purchase is in excellent condition.
Acceptance for exchange is subject to following conditions:
- Item must be unused and in perfect condition, in its original packaging. It will be further checked by Mahroze representatives and their decision will be final in this regard.
- Original receipt of the item must be given.
- Exchange must be done for an equivalent value in one transaction. Neither credit note will be issued, nor any amount will be refunded if exchange is done for an item of lesser value.
- A purchase may only be exchanged once.
Exchange Procedure under Mahroze:
Item can be exchanged only within three days of purchase. The procedure is as follows:
- Contact Mahroze Customer Officer via email.
- Inform them with your order invoice number present on the receipt.
- Tell them your authentic reasons for exchange.
- Select the items you which to exchange and inform the articles codes of respective items.
Our customer service officer will confirm if you are still eligible to exchange your purchase, and will provide you with an exchange invoice number. The article will still be subjected to physical examination by representatives after it has been received by company.
You can contact our customer service officer at:
We are unable to assume liability for damage or loss during transport, so please send it in its original packing and through a reputable courier company.
Mahroze team will ensure first that item is in its original condition after received back and if the exchange is possible. You will then be notified of the dispatch of your exchange purchase, along with the additional amount you need to pay to cover the difference, if exchange purchase is of a higher amount.